APRIL – STUDENT OF THE MONTH
Teresa Hall – Why CarmelBarre?
This month the staff at CarmelBarre has chosen an inspiring student to celebrate for the entire month of April. Teresa is one of our daring CarmelBarre babes that takes on a class almost every single day! She doesn’t just stick to barre, she is constantly switching it up to keep her body guessing. Continue reading to find out why Teresa chooses CarmelBarre.
- When did you start going to CarmelBarre and why?
I started at the beginning! There was a group of us following Arianne around until she founded CarmelBarre.
- How does CarmelBarre benefit you and your life?
It is a place you can depend on to have quality classes and it’s a positive and fun environment.
- How is CarmelBarre incorporated into your life?
It’s part of my routine each week.
- What keeps you coming back?
The classes are fun and challenging. Meeting up with the teachers and other students, we notice when others miss and want them to return.
- What is your favorite part about CarmelBarre?